Jan Elizabeth is The Eyebrow Whisperer!
She can make bad brows look good, good brows great, and great brows look ridiculously perfect!
Working in the beauty industry her entire adult life, she discovered her niche in the world of eyebrow shaping, then dedicating herself to demystifying the often confusing world of makeup to the average woman.
Working closely with thousands of women over the years, teaching them how to enhance their beauty, has put her in the drivers seat to understanding the connection between the average American woman and cosmetics. She understands what you want, what you don't want, what makeup you should be wearing or not wearing, and what you need before you need it!
To quote Jan; "Truth and honesty in makeup is what I am all about, and I have never shied away from delivering the unpopular truth when called for... and my makeup collection reflects that value. I will only offer the finest products that are easy to use, effective, healthy, and of course, what you need".
So, don't look to Jan Elizabeth to teach you the latest silly trend every season (like how to contour your entire face!). Her style is classic, easy and comfortable, but, also sexy. Jan says "sexy never goes out of style, and every woman has it".
And what makeup does she wear?
While Jan is always game to try new things, her go-to daily products are:
- Tinted Primer in medium for a face primer
- Luminous Foundation in linen, under eye concealer is Illuminating Concealer in the shade sand
- CremeWear Blush in the shade afterglow
- Shadow Magnet eye primer in light; her base eye shadow is Matte Shadow toast
- Additional shadow is Matte Shadow in the shade, chocolate
- Gel Eye Liner in sienna
- Brow Definer in shade dark taupe and her favorite Luxury Gloss, firebrick with Waterproof Gel Lip Liner in the shade, Invisible.
Jan lives in Sacramento, California with her handsome hubby and 3 dogs, a Westie named Jack Riley and 2 shelter rescues, Miss Lucille and Lily.